- This is an amusing yet chilling look at an American family which is doing something about declining family values.
- They have a strict set of rules and, if one is broken, the other family members vote on the nature, length and severity of punishment.
- The voting always takes place on the night the family has steak for dinner.
- The most enthusiastic participant in this rite is Alan, a 16 year old bully, until he transgresses and the family votes on his punishment.
- Very cleverly, very deviously, Alan swings the vote in his favour and takes over the family!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.