- American business is the target of this hilarious and cutting satire originally produced at Long Wharf Theatre.
- A pharmaceutical firm has acquired rights to market a European anti stress drug and marketing has got to come up with a snazzy ad campaign.
- Nowhere is this drug more needed than right here at Mark & Maxwell to counter corporate ineptitude.
- The strategy meetings get more pointless and frenetic as the deadline approaches.
- These meetings are chaired by Dave who is never actually there; he is a voice directing the campaign from his mobile phone while jetting between meetings, unstoppable even when his plane is hijacked.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.