- Claptrap is a farce in the very best meaning of that word.
- It has two heroes, one a failed writer who never manages to get beyond page one, and the other an actor who never manages to get an acting job....
- Since Sam the writer is hurting for money he manages to convince his girlfriend that he can take care of the funeral services for her father, hoping to ingratiate himself with the widowed and wealthy mother.
- Only he conducts it in a fast food joint that you have to see to believe. When Harvey the actor stumbles in thinking he's auditioning for a role all hilarity breaks loose.
- When they become roommates the laughs are coming at you nonstop.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.