- This parody of low-budget 30s detective movies typifies British heroism at its dumbest.
- Teutonic villain Otto Von Brunno and his evil mistress Lenya crash their plane in the English countryside and kidnap Professor Fenton, who has discovered a formula for making synthetic diamonds.
- Bullshot Crummond is called to the rescue by the professor's daughter Rosemary.
- The two meet at the Carlton Tea Rooms, where Crummond is convinced that their waiter is Otto in disguise.
- The real Otto shows up, paralyses Crummond with a fiendish ray and crams a stick of dynamite in Crummond's mouth that will explode when the next person enters the room.
- Rosemary enters, but the static electricity in her fur wrap averts the detonation.
- Crummond and Rosemary pursue Otto and Lenya in a hair-raising car chase, only to plunge over a cliff.
- They survive and sneak into the dungeons of Otto's hideout - where the professor is being tortured.
- Crummond loses the ensuing sabre duel with Otto.
- Unperturbed, Crummond finally triumphs by shooting the rest of the cast.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.