- This deeply moving play is set in a hotel bedroom.
- It is a poignant examination of the resistance of ex-ballerina, Edith, to be parted from her autistic teenage daughter, Malin, against strong opposition from family and friends.
- Ten years earlier Edith snatched Malin from an institution and took her to live in a remote mountain home.
- Over the years, steadfastly avoiding psychiatrists and entreaties from her ex-husband Birger, Edith has built a language of imagery and balletic movement which enables Malin and herself to communicate.
- Now circumstances - which include Edith's impending deafness - force her to make a desperate plea for help to Birger, their son Audun, and friends in order to preserve their life together.
- But she finds herself isolated with Malin in the esoteric world she has created for them which no-one is willing to share.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.