- Amy and Michael Ruskin are celebrating their fifteenth wedding anniversary and their upcoming divorce.
- Michael is a reformed television writer turned playwright Amy is competitive but inwardly insecure.
- The play is structured as a series of flashbacks.
- After the opening scene, the play goes back in time ten years and recreates the various special occasions which make up marriages: anniversaries, weddings, funerals, play openings and other catastrophes.
- After all is said and done, the couple ends as they began on their fifteenth anniversary, dancing to a recording of "Love Is Here to Stay".
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.