A play for women.
- Excitement and intrigue are built into the plot of this entertaining play.
- Following the publication of a book entitled "The Village I Know" it transpires that the book bears some relation to a real village.
- The local people, who feel they have been misrepresented descend on the authoress Miss Stalk to dispute the scandalous allegations.
- However, she proves very elusive Emily, the servant, suddenly stuns everyone by announcing that she is the authoress.
- As Emily has worked for all of them the scandal has more truth in it than they would like to admit, and they beat a hasty retreat!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.