- It is the fifth anniversary of the death of Lord Rutherford.
- Lady Rutherford is throwing her annual dinner in commemoration of the event-- to which you are cordially invited.
- On arrival you are given a character name and a dossier explaining your background and connection to the Rutherford family.
- Over cocktails, you mingle with the other guests, spotting the Baroness von Keepsemfrumfloppen and figuring she's an actress, but what about all these other people?
- Suddenly, there's a gunshot resulting in the evening's first corpse.
- The body is removed and you sit down to dinner.
- A detective reveals himself and begins the investigation.
- What have you observed so far? Have you a clue to the killer?
- Clues seem to be everywhere, but which one’s count and which are red herrings?
- Ultimately, there is a parade of suspects. You may question them.
- Perhaps you ask just the right question at the right time and unmask the murderer.
- Perhaps you ask the wrong question and become the prime suspect!
- You begin to wonder: will you survive till the coffee and cordials are served?
- In the end, all is revealed and justice prevails.
- The Silver Sleuth Award is given to the guest who best explained the who, why and how dunit of the murder at Rutherford House.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.