- The volume Love Nest for Three contains 3 short comedies by John Patrick, the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of Teahouse of the August Moon.
- A collection of three one act plays (Decisions, Strategy, and Progression). Sub-titled A Sequel to Sex on the Sixth Floor, the plays reveal amorous events in different apartments on the sixth floor of a New York building.
- The actors play different roles in each apartment.
- In Decisions a girl who has been living with two men and invites them to a conference to decide which one she will marry.
- Strategy reveals how a single girl successfully discourages her predatory male guests.
- Progression is a story of light hearted infidelity and a trapped lover who escapes dressed as a Puerto Rican maid.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.