- Full Length Play. Comedy.
- Three middle-aged couples are trapped in the suburban way of life bored with themselves, their spouses and their daily routine of job or family or household chores.
- They are six very ordinary people, but they are portrayed with sensitivity and sympathy. There's excitement and revelations, yet in the end they must return to their routine.
- What the author has achieved is a wry comment on present day society and presents his audiences with a mirror of themselves to delight and entertain.
- Middle Age Spread was produced in London's West End to great acclaim.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.