Cast 15m, 3f.
- To tickle the humour of today's audiences, Volpone has been moved from 17th century Venice to turn of the century San Francisco.
- Volpone is now called Foxwell J. Sly and he is the same scheming, rapacious miser bent on extracting fortunes from a trio of rich, greedy opportunists.
- Sly, pretending to be on his death bed, says he will name each of the three as his sole heir.
- The extent that the trio will go to acquire Sly's fortune knows no bounds.
- One goes so far as to disinherit his only son; another offers up his wife to the lecherous Sly.
- Sly is aided and abetted by his conniving servant in grabbing the other men's gold.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.