Cast 4m, 1f
- A Pinteresque comedy thriller set in a farmhouse on Dartmoor, full of menace, mind-games and memories.
- In a tired-out farmhouse on Dartmoor, West is waiting.
- He is expecting young likely-lad Patsy and old-hand Wally, two thugs from London, and has laid on quite a spread.
- Patsy and Wally don’t know what to expect, stirred from the city by nothing more than West’s elliptical phone call: ‘passport, toothbrush, roll-on – no questions asked’.
- But who has really been waiting for whom?
- What are they all doing so far away from home?
- And who’s that girl, waving from the upstairs window?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.