Cast 10M, 20F
- It’s the vibrant 1920s, complete with Ziegfeld girls, raccoon coats, ukuleles, goldfish swallowers, and gangsters!
- Polly Pepper, a young flapper, is about to turn 18 years old and will then inherit an extraordinary diamond necklace.
- She is planning a wacky birthday party and is inviting all her friends. Buck Wayne, Polly’s new boyfriend, wouldn’t miss the birthday celebration for anything, even if he has to land his private plane on the lawn of the polo grounds.
- But watch out, trouble’s in the air! Mobsters are planning to grab the necklace and have devised a clever con to crash Polly’s party. Thanks to Polly, they’re defeated hilariously!
- The songs are sensational, including ’It Has to be Jazz,’ ’Flapper,’ ’Dijja Ever?’ and, natch, ’Ev’rybody, Charleston.’
- This simple production is filled with lots of small, funny roles. So come on in and take a step into the Roaring Twenties!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.