- Ciao Secondo Quaderno is an Australian workbook that has been written for students using Ciao Secondo Libro.
- It features:
- units of work based on themes which offer the opportunity for a comparative study of life in Italy and Australia.
- Carefully graded, enjoyable exercises
- communicative activities that relate to everyday life situations and which reinforce oral work
- practice in reading and writing Italian
- all of which are designed to give an Australian perspective to learning Italian.
- The material in Ciao Secondo Quaderno can be used for individual, group or class work, or as homework.
- Solutions for exercises are provided at the centre of the book.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.