- Ca alors! Is what you say in French when you see or hear something really impressive.
- It’s exactly what your teacher and classmates will be exclaiming when they hear you speaking great French as you progress through this course.
- Everyone knows that the best way to learn French is to go the France, so that's where the cartoon stories in this book take you.
- In the photo stories you will get to know some more students at the College St-Martin in the city of Angers.
- Parlons! means 'let's talk', and in each unite there are plenty of opportunities to do just that.
- Speaking is the part of language learning we all find the hardest; that's why you get so much practice in Ca alors!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.