- Thinking Sideways stimulates lateral thinking which in turn enhances the student's ability to process information.
- The activities in each book relate to the upper levels of Bloom's Taxonomy and encompass activities related to the seven intelligences.
As student work through the activities they will:
- develop an ability to think laterally
- gain confidence in expressing their own ideas
- discover that learning and language play can be fun
- improve their ability to work independently
- develop and refine their literacy skills
- be encouraged to "take risks" with their learning.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.