- Movements in American History is filled with innovative activities and teaching strategies to add meaning and depth to nay textbook on American history.
- The lessons within each section provide a variety of strategies to offer choices that will appeal to different learning styles.
- Activities that require researching, thinking, writing, sequencing, interpreting and creating provide the challenging format of each unit.
- Specific student instructions make the activities appropriate as independent assignments when so desired.
- Complete answer key provided for teacher convenience.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.