- This book is designed to facilitate the acquisition of research skills, encouraging students to retrieve information through their own methods, usually following a given starting point.
- Students are required to locate the information from given websites and through the use of search engines.
- A list of relevant online references has been included as another base for research.
- This book introduces students to some of the most famous people in history.
- Specific pages include research activities on inventors such as Thomas Edison, composers such as Mozart and Beethoven, Nobel Prize winners such as Martin Luther King, scientists such as Albert Einstein and Marie Curie and entertainers such as Dame Nellie Melba and Marilyn Monroe.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.