- This book was designed to present an overview of the geography for the continent of Africa.
- It is divided into five sections to match the themes of the Geographic Education National Implementation Project (GENIP), an educational project backed by prestigious geographers.
- Each section contains a selection of teaching pages, maps, activities, interesting facts, review questions and puzzles or games.
- A plan for using the material to construct a geography centre is also included, as well as ideas for putting together a book as a culminating activity.
- You will also find a glossary of the specialised vocabulary used by geographers.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.