The Unit is then broken down topic by topic, with each topic providing the teacher with:
- the corresponding workbook pages;
- the focus of the topic;
- the keywords being introduced within the topic;
- resource requirements for successful completion of the topic, including relevant Internet sites;
- background information;
- introductory discussion questions about the topic;
- activity guidelines;
- clear and concise answers for each activity;
- suggested additional activities; and
- suggested topics for discussion and debate.
Each Unit then concludes with an assessment tool:
- designed to indicate student understanding
- giving students the opportunity for feedback
- providing answers, outcomes and indicators.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.