- Research and extension activities have been selected especially for gifted students in years 4-8.
- Egyptians: The stability of this civilisation allowed unparalleled development in the areas of art, architecture, written language and philosophy.
- Maya: The Maya, ancient inhabitants of Mesoamerica, created one of the most advanced civilisations.
- They used hieroglyphic writing, made accurate astronomical observations and developed a complex calendric system.
- Minoans: They were thought to be mythical until proof of their existence was discovered in AD1900.
- Research since that time has established the island of Crete as Europe's first great civilisation.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.