This book contains details on:
- Background science information
- how to use the activity pages
- Suggestions for oral and written work.
- The student pages contain a variety of activities that provide opportunities for students to:
- Predict and plan
- Research and observe
- Investigate and present evidence
- Consider and evaluate evidence.
- Teaching Science in the Middle School topics include:
- Eating for health
- Light and Shadows.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.