This book enables constructive use of the Internet and is designed to help students develop:
- an awareness of the Internet
- skills as an Internet user
- knowledge of specific theme areas
- important language and research skills.
- Students are made aware of specific vulnerable and endangered animals and their present situation.
- Some of the tasks include designing a zoo enclosure, writing a procedure for and making an eagle kite and recording facts about the elephant's ears and trunk.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for upper primary