- This book is essential for teachers and parents of children two through five.
- Children learn by doing; they make the own discoveries, they do the experiments.
- You will be able to explain, through the material in this book, such difficult concepts as "air is almost everywhere" and "Water's weight helps things float".
- These and many concepts are introduced through all the sense and in all areas of Early Childhood art, music, language development and creative movement.
- The book emphasises the need to appreciate and conserve our environment, so that all can enjoy this Earth that we share.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.