- These computer focused puzzles are ideal for those students who are fascinated by how computers work and have a passion for the hardware aspect of information technology.
- Looking for an opportunity to focus students on some language work as well as the computer screen!?
- This bumper book of word puzzles about computers and their use might be a good option for you.
- The crosswords, word searches and cloze activities provide a great context to extend the language of students whilst also allowing them to indulge their interest.
- There are over 50 puzzles altogether, and answers are included for ease of self-marking.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.