- In More Media Works students are invited to discover more about the mass media through four substantial units of work.
Students will explore the high interest areas of:
- radio talkback and television talk shows
- how people become famous and stay in the public eye
- the world of magazines and their different styles
- writing the news.
- The link between each area is the manipulation of the public through a variety of media 'tools' like show hosts, public relations people, advertisers and those who control the news media.
- The purpose is to help students engage critically with some of the greatest influences on the way they view the world around them.
This book looks at:
- ways in which the public can be represented in the media
- Television ratings
- producing a talk show
- magazine design
- writing magazine articles
- getting a new magazine onto the market.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for lower secondary