- Keeping minibeasts inside the classroom is a delightful and fascinating way of helping junior students to understand, appreciated and care for living things.
- As well as being a lot of fun, introducing small creatures into a carefully planned and protected classroom environment generates a variety of rich and practical learning experiences.
- This book will help students learn how to care for a diversity of creatures through their first-hand experiences.
- They will gain an appreciation of each species and its importance to our natural environment.
- Each classroom creature is introduced with teachers notes which cover:
- its general characteristic and life cycle
- how to create an appropriate habitat for this creature and what resource you need
- how and what to feed the creature
- where to find one or more of these creatures for your classroom
- some ideas for activities that make the creature part of the student's learning
- some facts about the creature to share with your students.
This book covers -
- land Hermit crabs
- frogs and Tadpoles
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.