- Planet Earth 2008—Earth science for sustainability marks the International Year of the Planet Earth.
- It has been written to raise students' awareness of the Earth and the consequences of human activity upon it.
- The text covers essential Earth science facts and important environmental issues.
- It motivates students to live sustainability and to appreciate the individual, community and global responsibility for the care of our planet.
- twelve sections: - The International Year of Planet Earth, 2008; The Earth; Fossils; Water; Soil; Oceans; Natural hazards; Pollution; Climate change; Urbanisation; Resources; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- student information text pages for each section
- comprehensive teachers notes pages
- background information for teachers with easy-to-understand explanations of scientific concepts
- cross-curricular student activities for each topic at two levels—Middle and Upper (not labelled as such, so can be used according to students' abilities)
- suggested extension activities
- answers where appropriate
- curriculum links.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for ages 10+