- This book has been written as a sequel to Gears (sold separately - HB-2112).
- It adds further investigation tasks requiring the students to revise basic skills and reinforce the notion of action/reaction force and movement.
- All the lessons form an integrated unit of study.
- The key learning areas explored are Science, Technology and Mathematics.
- The final unit focuses more on integrating English into the unit of work.
- The lessons actively involve sharing prior knowledge investigation of gears in a real life context.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.