- This resource includes lessons and activities that inspire students to pursue healthy living.
- Students develop an understanding of the human body, learn about communicable diseases and study healthy eating habits while learning how to cultivate meaningful relationships with others.
- Important interpersonal skills such as controlling anger, developing emotional intelligence, practicing self-control and maintaining friendships are emphasised.
- The variety of activities incorporates product, performance and portfolio assessment.
- An appendix composed of tips, tools and techniques to save valuable planning and teaching time provides an extra bonus.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.