- My First Dictionary is for children to make their own record of their reading vocabulary as it steadily grows.
- A great book for all children learning to read, whatever teaching method is being used.
- This book may be commenced as early as third term Kindergarten for some pupils, or First Grade for others.
- It is intended to be used throughout both First and Second grades for the average reader.
- My First Dictionary helps the pupil to become more self-reliant; at the same time, the teacher is relieved of the task of repeatedly providing words that the child can readily look up for themselves.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.