- Integrating Thinking across the Curriculum presents students with fun, challenging activities that develop understanding beyond drill and memorisation.
- The activities cover English, maths, social studies, creative arts and science, with activities frequently crossing the boundaries to combine two or more subject areas.
- As they work through the activities, students are challenged to move their thought processes to higher levels by using core cognitive skills with critical thinking skills and their innate creativity.
- The activities in Integrating Thinking across the Curriculum will help you teach students that highly creative thinking can also be highly critical.
- They will learn to use logic and objectivity to solve problems, and intuition and imagination to invent new ideas and alternatives.
- The activities can be used in any order, individually or in groups, to encourage students to have fun thinking beyond the obvious.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.