- The Phys Ed: A Comprehensive Curriculum series is a total motor/movement skills instructional program.
- The series is activity-oriented and pragmatically based.
- Each year level is presented with developmentally and sequentially appropriate skill challenges and experiences.
- The lessons are easy to follow and to implement.
- They provide a series of challenges that require readily available equipment such as balls, hoops and marker cones.
- This series of books will inspire student interest and desire for physical activity as well as make a unique contribution to the student's overall development.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.