- Good communication skills are vital to the operation of any business.
- Successful people are able to apply and adjust these skills to various situations in the workplace.
- The seventh edition of this book provides an understanding of communication principles.
- Written in a user-friendly and accessible way, the text is divided into four sections: Workplace Communication, Workplace Relationships, Workplace Documents and Career Development.
- Each chapter includes learning objectives, key terms, margin notes, a glossary and chapter summaries.
- Practical exercises, case studies, self-assessment tools and group assignments round out this handy resource.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.