- Write for New South Wales is a handwriting series that students will love to use.
- It includes challenging activities, engaging illustrations and a consistent structure that teachers and students can utilise to develop and maintain the skill of handwriting.
- The seven books in the series successfully address the handwriting expectations for students outlined in the English K-6 Syllabus.
This book focuses on:
- Use of student's own unique style while maintaining fluency and legibility.
- Use of different handwriting styles for different purposes.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 6