- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
These activities reinforce earth science concepts including:
- natural resources are limited and need to be conserved
- materials can be recycled
- people have a responsibility to care for Earth.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3