- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
Explore the following physical science concepts:
- stronger magnets attract objects from farther distances
- magnets can be used to identify objects containing steel and iron
- opposite poles of magnets attract each other; like poles repel.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3