- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
Activities allow children to reinforce the following physical science concepts:
- light passes through some objects more easily than others
- light reflects off many objects
- shadows result when an object blocks light.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3