- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
The study of living and non-living things offers the opportunity to reinforce the following life science concepts:
- living things use non-living things to help them survive
- living things can be made into non-living by-products
- living things grow and change.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3