- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
Reinforce the following earth science concepts:
- metamorphic rocks are formed under heat and pressure
- wind, water and rocks shape and reshape the Earth
- rocks and minerals can be classified by their properties.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3