- Dr. Patricia McVeagh, a paediatrician and Eve Reed, a dietician have combined forces to present the latest information on food, health and your child's development.
- Book 1 provides parents with information on growth in the first year, breast feeding, introducing solids, using infant formula, food allergies and food intolerance.
- Book 2 covers the critical years from one to five.
- The authors consider behaviour difficulties, 'normal' eating and eating problems, food additives, allergies and growth issues.
- Book 3 is aimed at school aged children through to adolescents.
- Issues of peer group and advertising pressures, fast food, food additives and nutritional diets are explored.
- Other areas considered by the authors are eating disorders, growth and weight issues.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.