- Leap into Mentals Year 6 is a student workbook of 36 units which will assist development of Number, Measurement and Space and encourage application through Working Mathematically challenges.
- You will find each unit: is sequenced to allow smooth progression and revisitation.
- emphasises number concepts and mental computation through basic extension activities.
- develops measurement and spatial applications of number through a series of questions.
- challenges thinking through Working Mathematically activities and provides a scaffolding to develop further problem-solving development.
- contains a removable answer section.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 6