In this book your child will find:
- Four main strands of study (Change, Culture, Environment, and Systems & Structures) which are divided into smaller, manageable units of study.
- A range of reading, writing, comprehension and interpretation tasks for each unit.
- Source materials such as maps, photographs, and diagrams to help students understand key historical and cultural concepts.
- Independent research tasks for students to improve their research skills.
- Answers to all questions.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 5