- Mathematics for Living investigates the subject of maths where it is used most often in life, every day.
- The series supports a thematic approach to learning mathematics, stressing its relevance to the student's own experiences.
- Emphasis has been placed on mathematics beyond the classroom, the collection and interpretation on data and the use of a variety of tables and reckoners.
- Practical activities are included.
- The table on the back cover of the book provides a ready reference to the mathematical topics covered in the series.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 7-8