This book provides students with a structured approach to learning about Society and Environment.
- In this book your child will find - Information and activities to help students in all Australian states studying HSIE and SOSE subjects.
- A range of reading, writing, comprehension and interpretation tasks for each unit.
- Source materials such as maps, photographs, diagrams and website references to help students understand key historical and cultural concepts.
- Independent research tasks to improve research skills.
- Answers to all questions.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 3