- Maths Mate puts the fun back into maths.
- The series involves children in exciting and stimulating activities that develop their maths and problem-solving skills.
- The 32 topics address the areas of Number, Space, Measurement, Chance and Data.
- Students are involved in hands-on activities to develop maths concepts.
- Cooperative learning and thinking tasks.
- Investigating and problem solving.
- Activities that cater for a range go abilities.
- Practice and reinforcement of maths skills.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 2