- This book has units based on popular stories and rhymes, and an aspect of present-day living.
- There are also puzzles and codes to solve, and numerous opportunities for children to write creatively.
- Activities are designed to encourage steady progress in talking and listening, reading, spelling, writing and handwriting.
- There is also provision for building a personal dictionary.
- Traditional and functional grammar are interwoven throughout.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 4