- This book provides an enjoyable and carefully paced introduction to the Latin language, complemented by background information of Roman culture and civilisation.
- The material progresses from simple stories written specially for the Course, through adaptations of Roman authors, to original texts.
- The texts are accompanied by explanations of key language points, and are supported by grammar practice exercises.
- Book III looks at Roman Britain and then moves onto Rome itself.
- It also has revised and expanded questions accompanying comprehension passages.
- Revised presentation of grammatical features.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Secondary