- This book would be a great revision tool for Geography students in Year 12.
- It includes key elements - geographical skills, contemporary issues and fieldwork, integrated throughout the text.
- Interactions between the human and biophysical environments emphasised through sample studies on a variety of scales.
- Extensive productive activity case studies for wheat farming, semiconductor manufacturing and the tourism industry.
- The changing geographical nature of the human and biophysical environment examined on a variety of scales.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 12