There are 36 units of work in this book with each unit being arranged into four sets.
- Set 1 contains simple exercises and has been designed to assist those children who find maths difficult.
- Set 2 is a little more difficult.
- Set 3 contains examples which are progressivley harder.
- Set 4 exercises have been designed to challenge the more capable mathematicians.
- Each unit also contains an activity section.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 3